Friday, April 1, 2011

Townsville life

It is so hot here and never any breezes to relieve it. Charles and I go to Riverways each second day for a swim and on the other days we go to the Strand and swim in the rock pool. As soon as I start doing anything I am drenched, I don't think I will ever get used to it.




Rockpool at the Strand



Relaxing at the Strand





Oi (Inly's Mum) with Sam at the Strand


Charles and I unpacked the trailer today and got out the tools and Charles is going to fix a few things around here.

it is great eating Inly and her Mum's cooking it is really healthy. Inly's Mum is watching a whole series of Cantonese police shows at Charles 'volume!

I am hoping to go to the Library tomorrow to get some reading matter while Charles works on repairs.

Location:Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment