Friday, August 3, 2012

At Last our mission trip is on 28.7.12

Well can hardly believe it we are on our way!!

We had a bit of a hiccough when we started got 3 houses down and the trailer unhitched. After much heaving, boy that was heavy, got it on again and away we went. While I was heaving at the trailer I felt something near my ribs go pop but it didn't hurt much so I didn't worry. Still didn't feel like we were actually going until we turned at the sign that said "Kalgoorlie".

We have allready broken our rules and stopped amd had some junk food, but that is it. Of course Beth got up and saw us off with a good breakfast, so only stopping for fuel from now on. The weather is just great but Charles still has the heater on to keep his toes warm!

Thank you to all those that helped us on our way, it was really great.

Welll we had a good trip, Charles looked at a military museum at Merredin then we drove to the east of Southern Cross and have stopped for the night at a free camp spot. It is one of the better ones with a toilet and tables and chairs. We are going all out tonight and having steak and vegies and even fruit and custard. Today was about 500 kms a little further than we said we would do, but tomorrow I think there will be more to see and stop for, so may only do 400kms, It is my aim to slow Charles down to smell the roses!!

Well I will post this as soon as I get internet connection, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment